2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a short, simple file that is sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in it may be sent back to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during your next visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of programming code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code will run on our server or your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible text or image on a website that is used to monitor website traffic. In order for this to happen, various data about you are stored through web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work correctly and that your user settings remain recognized. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. Thanks to this, you do not have to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in the shopping cart until you pay. We can use these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. Thanks to these statistical cookies, we gain insight into the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Advertising cookies
We use advertising cookies on this website that allow us to tailor ads to you, and we (and third parties) gain insight into campaign results. This is done on the basis of the profile that we will create based on your clicking and surfing at https://nesskosice.sk . Thanks to these cookies, you as a website visitor are linked to a unique identifier, so that, for example, you are not shown the same advertisement more than once.
5.4 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage that are used to create profiles of users to display advertising or to track a user on this website or several websites for similar marketing purposes.
Because these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask for your permission to place them.
5.5 Social Network Buttons
We display Facebook service buttons on our website to promote the website (e.g. „like“, „pin“) or to share (e.g. „tweet“) on social networks such as Facebook. These buttons use pieces of code that come directly from Facebook services. The code stores cookies. Social media buttons may also store and process certain information so that you may be shown personalized advertising.
6. Stored cookies
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding personal data:
- You have the right to know why we need your personal data, how it will be handled and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and request the deletion of your personal data.
- The right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the operator and transfer them in their entirety to another operator.
- The right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with you unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
9. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that some cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change your internet browser settings so that you receive a message whenever a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, see your browser’s Help section for instructions.
Please note that if you disable all cookies, our website may not work properly. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be saved again the next time you visit our website after your consent.
10. Contact information