Project: Financial services
Ness Digital Engineering is a global software company on a journey of digital transformation. We design, build, and integrate digital platforms and enterprise software to help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive profitable growth. With over 4000 employees worldwide we are constantly growing the team and improving our long-term business relationships.
We know that people are our „greatest asset“. Our staff’s professionalism, innovation, teamwork and dedication to excellence have helped us become one of the world’s leading technology companies. It is these qualities that are vital to our continued success. As a Ness employee you will be working on products and platforms for some of the most innovative software companies in the world. The opportunity to evolve your expertise by using new cutting edge technologies will expand your horizons and create an exciting work environment. You’ll also gain enormous knowledge working alongside other highly skilled professionals that will help accelerate your career progression. At Ness we treat our values of rigor, innovation and partnership with the highest priority and they are placed at the very core of our business — to guide us through our daily operations and interactions with our customers. We offer our employees exciting and challenging projects across a diverse range of industries, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with a group of forward thinking, capable partners around the globe.
Responsibilities and requirements
As an Angular Developer, you will:
- Translate the high-fidelity work of designers and product owners into pixel perfect software implementation with exceptional attention to detail and quality
Build responsive web applications for high-resolution desktops and data-dense applications.
Apply functional and object oriented programming idioms to solve enterprise software development challenges.
- Work within a cross-functional team of other engineers, representing multiple disciplines, on complex projects.
The strongest candidates will have as many of the following as possible:
- 3 years of enterprise experience with Angular building applications focused on highly domain-specific workflows and analytical use cases
- Experience building enterprise data-centric, API-based web applications that perform and scale well in modern browsers
- Significant enterprise experience with web application security issues including a deep knowledge of authentication and authorization patterns (OAuth 2.0, OKTA, LDAP, AD)
- Experience with agile methodologies and supporting toolsets such as Jira, Confluence, and git/github/bitbucket.
- Experience writing unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and reliability.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for code quality, architecture, accessibility, and usability
- Attention to quality and a constant focus on what it means to ship high-quality code
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with charting and visualization libraries such as D3.js
- Experience using enterprise data grids such as ag-grid or Infragistics React Data Grid
- Experience with real-time applications (web socket/socket.io) with large data sets
- Node scripting and API development experience with frameworks such as Express, Fastify, or nestJS
- Ability to compare different frameworks and tools and suggest the best option given the client requirements
- Experience with user-centric design systems and methodologies
- Financial industry or Fintech experience
- Experience developing for mobile platforms
- Experience building and deploying enterprise application with AWS (Certifications preferred)
Employees perks and benefits
- A flexible work environment with an opportunity to work remotely
- Modern and spacious office with a city view, fresh fruits, and other perks
- A successful and growing, multi-cultural company with a globally distributed team
- Full health insurance that covers sports, massage, physiotherapist, vaccination, etc.
- Continual professional and personal development through employer-paid training and certifications e.g., AWS, English/Latvian language courses, and much more
- Motivating referral policy and if you are lucky, you can get a Grand Prize
- Supplementary vacation days based on seniority level
- Mobile phone expenses coverage
- Car and Bicycle parking place
- And other benefits