We know that people are our „greatest asset“. Our staff’s professionalism, innovation, teamwork and dedication to excellence have helped us become one of the world’s leading technology companies. It is these qualities that are vital to our continued success. As a Ness employee you will be working on products and platforms for some of the most innovative software companies in the world. The opportunity to evolve your expertise by using new cutting edge technologies will expand your horizons and create an exciting work environment. You’ll also gain enormous knowledge working alongside other highly skilled professionals that will help accelerate your career progression. At Ness we treat our values of rigor, innovation and partnership with the highest priority and they are placed at the very core of our business — to guide us through our daily operations and interactions with our customers. We offer our employees exciting and challenging projects across a diverse range of industries, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with a group of forward thinking, capable partners around the globe.
The Client is dedicated to supporting K-12 online education. Their unparalleled expertise in K-12 has helped them develop the most up-to-date enterprise-class software that is easy to implement and even easier to use. And they can flexibly scale to meet customer requirements as the number of schools, students, devices, and software demands increase.
The Client has served schools and kept students safe online for more than 20 years. Their mission—to advance educational effectiveness and safety for every student—serves as their daily roadmap.
Responsibilities and requirements
Role and responsibilities:
- You will be part of a full cross-functional team.
- Implementing or extending web services
- Participate in product development activities.
- Support the culture of total quality and lead it by example.
- 2+ years of experience as software developer
- Experience exposing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Go
- Experience with MySQL or similar
- Technical investigation, Debugging, Problem solving and analysis
- Excellent English communication skills, both writing and speaking
- Experience using GIT
- Very good English communications skills, both writing and speaking.
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with AWS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Experience in performance testing with tools like JMeter or LoadRunner
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Proactive and result driven.
- Comfortable working in teams as a good team player.
Employees perks and benefits
- A flexible work environment with an opportunity to work remotely
- Modern and spacious office with a city view, fresh fruits, and other perks
- A successful and growing, multi-cultural company with a globally distributed team
- Full health insurance that covers sports, massage, physiotherapist, vaccination, etc.
- Continual professional and personal development through employer-paid training and certifications e.g., AWS, English/Latvian language courses, and much more
- Motivating referral policy and if you are lucky, you can get a Grand Prize
- Supplementary vacation days based on seniority level
- Mobile phone expenses coverage
- Car and Bicycle parking place
- And other benefits